Update SAEF Communication: Exercising of horses
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DOCUMENTS BELOW ARE THE CORRECT DOCUMENTS AND HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE THE CHANGES REGARDING RIDING TIMES.
By now most SAEF members are aware of the overnight changes which now enable riders to ride their horses at any time of the day but always adhering to the COVID-19 regulations as published by Government.
Members please take note that the content of some documents have changed to accommodate these changes and can be accessed at https://saef.org.za/news-main/2098-2/ . These documents replace all the documents sent out in the SAEF Newsletter on Friday, 11 May 2020. Riders now only need a travel permit to their yards.
The documents relevant are:
1. Updated SAEF Covid-19 update on 12 May 2012
2. All yard owners must in be in possession of a CIPC essential services certificate. You can apply online and get a download of your certificate on the same day.
3. Travel permit for riders. This document need not be signed by the SAEF.
4. Covid Compliance register for yards
5. Letter of Appointment (Compliance Officer)
6. Letter of Appointment (Compliance Employee)
7. Covid – 19 resources for Equestrian Facilities